In the world there are not a lot of hobbies that can be done anyplace and anytime. One of the hobbies that can is reading. You can always read a book, magazine or newspaper at any location morning, noon or night.
The biggest question or concern you might have is what should I read and how should I read it? Readers face a wide range of choices on what they can read. Do they want to read a fiction book? How about a non-fiction book? Magazine? Or you can read a newspaper? You can read whatever you feel like reading.
Another big question is how do you want to read? Today people are faced with choices of hard cover books, paper back books or even e-books and e-magazines. The choice is yours to make. Decide which is most convenient for you and get to reading.
Deciding what to read and how to read can be very confusing. With all of the choice we have, many readers can be confused. Never fear, we can help!
We polled our members and found a number of useful reading resources that may be of help to you. Below you will find some of our most popular selections. We hope that they help you as much as they helped us.
- Reading Resources for Adults – Informative website from the Library of Congress which provides information on what adults can read.
- Reading Skills for Today’s Adults – Web site which provides information on how to improve reading skill level.
- What Should I Read Next? – Fun and informative website which can help you determine what you should read next based on your taste.
- Good Books You Should Have Read – Interesting article from Readers Digest which lists several classic books that people should read.
- Help My Child Read – Very helpful resource page from the U.S. government which outlines ways that parents can help children read.
- Reading Resources for Kids – Useful web page that provides information and reading resources for kids and parents.
- Benefits of Reading Books – A look at why reading books are good for people, and the benefits.